Search For A Specialist
Mr Lazlo Zolczer is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in London who specialises in Upper and Lower Limb surgery
Mr Zolczer is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon at Croydon University Hospital with over 25 years’ experience who specialises exclusively in upper and lower limb orthopaedic conditions and sport injuries.
Mr Zolczer specialises in upper and lower limb surgery, provides operative and non-operative treatment for conditions of the elbow-wrist-hand and the knee-ankle-foot.
He offers procedures in the following areas as a Day Case, where patients will go home on the day of treatment.
Common tendon conditions, joint pain which requires steroid and local anaesthetic injections or tendon release surgery, including:
- Tennis/ Golfer’s elbow, De Quervain’s wrist pain (Inflamed tendon conditions)
- Elbow bursitis (swollen elbow)
- Wrist ganglion cyst
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger finger; Dupuytren’s finger contracture
- Knee arthritis for injection and physiotherapy
- Knee cartilage (meniscus) tear for “key-hole” surgery (arthroscopy)
- Patellar tendinopathy (Jumper’s knee)
- Foot/ankle common tendon conditions, joint pain which need steroid and local anaesthetic injections
- Ankle/foot ganglion cysts
- Big toe (hallux) and lesser toe problems, bunions, overlapping/cross-over toe deformities
- ‘Policeman’s heel’, plantar fasciitis, heel spur
- Morton’s neuroma, ingrown toe nail problem
Where required specialist diagnostic tests will be carried out, including: X-rays, US - MRI - or CT scans, nerve test (EMG).
Mr Zolczer trained and graduated at the Semmelweis Medical University, Budapest.
He completed post-graduate Orthopaedic & Trauma training in the UK at Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Institute, Oswestry, Shropshire, and at Croydon University Hospital – delegated by St Georges University Hospital, London.
Since 1994 he continued to work and develop his Orthopaedic and Trauma surgical practice at Croydon, taking up his current full-time position as Consultant in 2001.
British Orthopaedic Association (BOA – 1994)
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS – 2014)
British Medical Association (BMA – 2005)
Croydon University Hospital
Wednesdays: 17:30 – 19:30. Ad Hoc Appt. can be arranged for urgent cases.