Mr Mark Lynch is a Consultant Urologist in Croydon specialising in kidney stones, prostate cancer and minimally invasive surgery.
Mr Lynch’s clinical interests are kidney stones, prostate cancer and minimally invasive surgery.
• Lower urinary tract symptoms
• Erectile dysfunction
• Haematuria investigation and advice
• Urological malignancy
• Investigation, management and advice for cancer of the kidney, bladder, prostate and testis
• MRI assessment and MRI fusion Biopsy of the prostate
• Circumcision and vasectomy
• Management of disorders of genitalia including circumcision, frenuloplasty, scrotal and testicular problems
• TURIS TURP bipolar treatment of benign prostatic symptoms
• Management and treatment of complex kidney stones including lithotripsy (ESWL)
• Holmium laser treatment of kidney stones
• Intravesical treatment for benign and malignant bladder pathology
Mr Lynch is a full time Consultant Urological Surgeon at Croydon University Hospital (CUH) and St George’s Hospital, London. He is currently Clinical Lead for Urology and Chair of the Cancer Multidisciplinary Meeting at CUH a Consultant in the Endourology Unit at St George’s Hospital London.
Mr Mark Lynch read Biochemistry at Imperial College London and became an Associate of the Royal College of Science before reading medicine at St George’s Hospital. His postgraduate training in Surgery and Urology took place in the London Deanery at St George’s Hospital, King’s College Hospital and Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London. He has developed skills in complex stone and minimally invasive surgery as well as bipolar and laser techniques for the management of prostate symptoms. He has presented and published 40 international papers and received awards for academic work from the European Association of Urology, The British Association of Urological Surgeons, The Royal Society of Medicine and Glaxo Welcome.
Royal College of Surgeons of England
British Association of Urological Surgeons Member
European Association of Urology Member
Royal Society of Medicine
Royal College of Science
Medical Defence Union membership
Intercollegiate Speciality Board Urology - Specialist Register, 2012
Clinical Lead Urology Croydon University Hospital, 2013
Cancer Lead Urology Croydon University Hospital, 2013
Tuesday PM, Alt Wed & Alt Fri AM